Virtavia Yak-52 - FSX Steam EditionFor FSX Steam Edition onlyGet the FSX version of the Virtavia - Yak-52 FSX DVD Version here.
The Yakovlev 52 Russian military trainer is capable of awesome aerobatics with its sturdy construction and 360 hp, 9 cylinder supercharged radial engine. The aircraft is stressed to +7/-5 G and is capable of speeds up to 230 knots (426kph). With a roll rate in excess of 120 degrees per second and its impressive vertical performance the aircraft effortlessly completes advanced aerobatic manoeuvres. The aircraft is equally at home completing gentle turns and dives with the canopy open for a more leisurely flight. The Yak is used in Eastern European countries for basic through to advanced military flying training. The aircraft are built under license from Yakovlev by the Romanian aircraft manufacturer, Aerostar. Over 1800 have been produced to date starting from 1979.
Yak-52 DLC (optional extra purchase)
- ONE model and ONE livery (yellow 09 'Pushka')
- 2048-pixel square external bump-mapped textures in FSX
- animated engine cowl shutters
- prop blades animated for pitch
- very high quality Yak-52 sounds by Turbine Sounds Studios
- detailed VC with full-detailed rear cockpit included
- very sharp, easily readable, authentic gauges
- realistic crew figures, togglable
- opening front and rear canopies
- note - 2D panel is not provided. Pop-up windows for GPS and AP available by keypress.
The DLC offers THREE new model variants and NINE new liveries:
- 5 new liveries for Main Package 2-blade prop model
- 3-blade prop version with unique flight model (2 new liveries)
- 3-blade prop Taildragger version (Lithuanian version) with unique flight model (2 new liveries)
- both solo pilot and dual-pilot models included
Get more versions and variations here