Virtavia A-3B Skywarrior - FSX
For FSX and FS2004 only
Get the FSX Steam Edition version of the Virtavia - A-3B Skywarrior FSX Steam Edition here.
The A-3B Skywarrior was the largest carrier-based aircraft of its time, designed to operate from the Forrestal-class supercarriers. Intended as a strategic attack aircraft, the Skywarrior was designed for long range, with a thin, high-aspect ratio wing. Recon, ECM, and tanker versions were also built, with the EKA-3B combination ECM / tanker remaining in service up to the time of the first Gulf War. The length of the Skywarrior's service life is a testament to the soundness of the original clean, efficient design.Features
- SIX models : A-3B, EA-3B, KA-3B, RA-3B, EKA-3B and ERA-3B
- THIRTEEN high-detail texture sets:
- A-3B, VAQ-133 #610 "Wizzards", USS Kittyhawk
- A-3B, VQ-1 "WORLD WATCHERS" n° 111, Nas AGANA, Guam, mid 80's
- EA-3B VQ-1 "WORLD WATCHERS" USS Ranger
- EA-3B VQ2 "BATMEN",Rota NAS, Spain, early 90's.
- KA-3B VAH-11 "Checkertail"
- KA-3B VAH-4 "Fourrunners"
- RA-3B, VAP-62, SE Asia, late 1960's
- RA-3B VAP-61, Agana, Guam, Aug. 67
- RA-3B VAQ-33 "Firebirds" low vis
- EKA-3B VAW-13 "Zappers"
- EKA-3B VAQ-135 "Black Ravens"
- ERA-3B VAQ-34 "Aggressors"
- ERA-3B VAQ-33 "Firebirds" high vis
- authentic virtual cockpit with animations and mousable controls
- complete crew area included in VC
- highly authentic flight model with checklist
- animated bomb bay with textured interior
- animated folding wings
- VC rain effects
- authentic undercarriage structure and animations
- authentic 2D panel with 100% xml gauges, custom pop-ups, fully mousable with night illumination
- panel includes animated yoke and throttles
- soundset included
- crew togglable on wingfold anim
- leading edge slats operate automatically, distinct from flaps
- KA models have extendable refuelling hose
- cockpit overhead escape hatch
- wing spoilers correctly animated as spoilerons
- VC includes all external model parts which would be visible
- automatic smoke and wingtip vortex FX
- Note : FSX version is a straight portover of the FS2004 version, so NO self-shadowing, bump, etc.