The MegaSceneryEarth Rhode island V3 featuring unsurpassed image sharpness, scenery color and clarity, improved scenery features with accurate additional water bodies and topographical data and the latest aerial imagery available taken in 2016.
Fly the entire state - BORDER to BORDER-
of Rhode Island
in photoreal detail.Rhode Island
is 1,545 square miles
in size and has 11 airports
. You'll see everything that you see in Rhode Island
in real life in the scenery.Rhode Island
is a small state so we are offering it at a very fair low price.
As an added bonus, we now provide all the VFR and IFR charts in digital PDF format to enable you to get the most out of your scenery. This includes TACs and Sectionals, IFR enroute charts and 67 page book of Instrument Approach plates, Airport Diagrams, SIDs and STARs. The charts are downloadable along with your scenery files.
Some of the cities and landmarks you'll get to enjoy as you explore Rhode Island
- Cities: Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, Woonsocket, Newport
- Lakes: Scituate Reservoir, Worden Pond, Diamond Hill, Woonsocket Reservoir, Pascoag
- Mountains & Hills: Jerimoth Hill (840 ft), Durfee Hill, Whiles Hills, Pine Hill
- State Parks & National Forests: Burlingame, Goddard Memorial, Lincoln Woods, Snake Den
- Major Rivers: Ten Mile, Providence, Pawtuxet, Blackstone, Pawcatuck
Discover the rest of it all for yourself! There's a LOT to see!THIS TITLE COMES WITH A FULL SET OF FAA AERONAUTICAL CHARTS FOR RHODE ISLAND IN PDF FORMAT.Here's what you get (download links for charts will be given to you with your product download):
- SECTIONAL CHARTS: New York
- TERMINAL AREA CHARTS: Boston
- LOW ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: ELUS-33/ELUS-34
- HIGH ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: EHUS-11/EHUS-12
- AIRPORT FACILITY DIRECTORY: A 6 PAGE PDF BOOKLET
- APPROACH CHARTS & AIRPORT DIAGRAMS: A 67 PAGE PDF BOOKLET