The New MegaSceneryEarth Mississippi V3 featuring unsurpassed image sharpness, scenery color and clarity, improved scenery features with accurate additional water bodies and topographical data and the latest aerial imagery available taken in 2015.
Fly the entire state - BORDER to BORDER -
in photoreal detail.Mississippi
is 48,434 square miles
in size and has 215 airports.
You'll see everything that you see in Mississippi
in real life in the scenery.
As an added bonus, we now provide all the VFR and IFR charts in digital PDF format to enable you to get the most out of your scenery. This includes Sectionals, IFR enroute charts and 238 page book of Instrument Approach plates, Airport Diagrams, SIDs and STARs, and an Airport Facility Directory. The charts are downloadable along with your scenery files.
Some of the cities and landmarks you'll get to enjoy as you explore Mississippi
- Cities: Jackson, Gulfport, Biloxi, Hattiesburg, Greenville, Meridian, Tupelo
- Lakes & Water Bodies: Grenada Lake, Sardis Lake, Enid Lake, Arkabutla Lake, Ross R Burnett Reservoir, Okatibbee Lake, Gulf of Mexico Shoreline
- Mountains & Hills: Woodall Mountain (804 ft), Lebanon Mountain, Tippah Hills, Wicker Mountain, Kitchen Mountain, Crum Mountain and a total of 50 peaks above 600 feet.
- State Parks & National Forests: Bienville, Delta, Desoto, Holly Springs, Homochitto, Tombigbee
- Major Rivers: Mississippi River, Leaf River, Pearl River, Pascagoula
Discover the rest of it all for yourself! There's a LOT to see!THIS TITLE COMES WITH A FULL SET OF FAA AERONAUTICAL CHARTS FOR MISSISSIPPI IN PDF FORMAT.Here's what you get (download links for charts will be given to you with your product download):
- SECTIONAL CHARTS: Memphis & New Orleans
- LOW ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: ELUS-17/ELUS-18 and ELUS-21/ELUS-22
- HIGH ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: EHUS-05/EHUS-06, EHUS-07/EHUS-08
- AIRPORT FACILITY DIRECTORY: A FULLY INDEXED 35 PAGE PDF BOOKLET
- APPROACH CHARTS & AIRPORT DIAGRAMS: A FULLY INDEXED 238 PAGE PDF BOOKLET