The MegaSceneryEarth Massachusetts V3 featuring unsurpassed image sharpness, scenery color and clarity, improved scenery features with accurate additional water bodies and topographical data and the latest aerial imagery available taken in 2016.
Fly the entire state - BORDER to BORDER
- of Massachusetts
in photoreal detail.Massachusetts is 10,555 square miles
in size and has 101 airports
. You'll see everything that you see in Massachusetts
in real life in the scenery.
As an added bonus, we now provide all the VFR and IFR charts in digital PDF format to enable you to get the most out of your scenery. This includes TACs and Sectionals, IFR enroute charts and 250 page book of Instrument Approach plates, Airport Diagrams, SIDs and STARs. The charts are downloadable along with your scenery files.Some of the cities and landmarks you'll get to enjoy as you explore Massachusetts include:
- Cities: Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford, Brockton
- Lakes: Quabbin Reservoir, Assawompset, Wachusett, Long Pond
- Mountains & Hills: Mt Greylock (3,488 ft), Saddle Ball Mountain, Mt Fitch, Mt Williams, Crum Hill and 50 other peaks above 2000 feet.
- State Parks & National Forests: Wendell, Savoy Mt Forest, October Mt Forest, Warwick, Peru State Forest... and many more
- Major Rivers: Charles, Connecticut, Blackstone, Merrimack, Westfield, Housatonic
- Other Highlights: Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket Island, Cape Cod
Discover the rest of it all for yourself! There's a LOT to see!THIS TITLE COMES WITH A FULL SET OF FAA AERONAUTICAL CHARTS FOR Massachusetts IN PDF FORMAT.
Here's what you get (download links for charts will be given to you with your product download):
An important thing to note with MegaScenery is that with MegaScenery, framerates are faster than the default artificial scenery. So not only do you get the ultimate in realism but you also get a smoother flying experience.
- SECTIONAL CHARTS: New York
- TERMINAL AREA CHARTS: Boston
- LOW ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: ELUS-33/ELUS-34
- HIGH ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: EHUS-11/EHUS-12
- APPROACH CHARTS & AIRPORT DIAGRAMS: A 250 PAGE PDF BOOKLET