for P3D and FSX runs in your device’s browser and allows you to connect your favourite mobile device to your Flight Simulator to display and control an aircraft’s FMC in a variety of popular airliners from PMDG, Aerosoft, QualityWings, TFDi Design, Majestic Software and more. Additionally, you can connect your tablet or phone to the Aerosoft CRJ’s DAVE in-flight tablet.aviaCDU includes a license for a single aircraft from the list of supported aircraft below.
Please see the Aviaworx
page for the available bundles which allow you to activate multiple products and/or multiple aircraft for the same product.
aviaCDU allows you to connect your favourite mobile device to your Flight Simulator to display and control an aircraft’s FMC.
aviaCDU runs in your device’s browser and connects to aviaServer that runs on your computer which is running Flight Simulator.Supported Aircraft
The current version allows you to interact with all the CDUs in:
- Aerosoft A318-A321 Professional
- Aerosoft A330 Professional
- Aerosoft CRJ (SP1) or CRJ Professional (22.214.171.124)
- Flight Sim Labs A32X
- Maddog MD-82 (SP1.10 or later)
- Majestic Software Q400 Pro version 1.020b
- PMDG 737 NGX (SP1c or later) or 737 NGXu
- PMDG 747 Queen of the Skies II, including the 747-8
- PMDG 777
- QualityWings 787 v1.1.3
- TFDi Design’s 717
Additionally, you can connect your tablet or phone to the Aerosoft CRJ’s DAVE in-flight tablet.
Note: If you run Prepar3D, make sure FSX-SP2-XPACK SimConnect is installed. You’ll find it in \redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib\SimConnect.msi.
- Flight Simulator X with SP2, FSX: Steam Edition or P3D v2-v5
- .NET Runtime 4.5.2 (usually already pre-installed)