La Balbina Army Base & El Chasqui airstrip, Quito, Ecuador (SEBB & SEPP)
. A 2-in-1 scenery package of the Ecuadorian Army Aviation's helicopter base "La Balbina / 15 B.A.E. Paquisha", and private airstrip "El Chasqui". Both airfields are located about 1km from each other in Los Chillos Valley, southeastern part of Quito, Ecuador. This scenery package is tailored for those who love military helicopter operations and GA / ultralight aircraft flights. Cross-country flights to see nearby Andes volcanoes, mountains, and breathtaking destinations in Ecuador begin here. Don't miss out on the adventures you can encounter while flying to and from these challenging high-altitude airfields.Scenery Package Includes
Scenery Package Does Not Include
- Detailed scenery files of both airfields with custom buildings and objects as per the real airfields and surrounding edifications.
- Airfield infrastructure (runways, platforms, starting locations, tower viewpoints, etc.) as in real life.
- Installation, troubleshooting, and information manual both in English and Spanish.
- Free updates.
- 30 day warranty.
- Satellite imagery / Orthophotos.
Available Only As Download
- X-Plane 11 – Windows, Mac or Linux
- 4 GB VRAM minimum – 8 GB+ recommended
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.