Chachoán Regional Airport, Ambato, Ecuador (SEAM).
Scenery of the Chachoán Regional airport in Ambato. Built in 1943, this small, high-altitude airport is located among mountains and cliffs in the eastern part of the central Ecuadorian Andes, gateway to the Amazon basin. It is used both for civilian and military operations to serve the capital of the Tungurahua province. Due to the natural factors of its location, this airport requires some experience, skill, and is not for the faint-hearted. Not far from this airport you can find various volcanoes, snowcaps, amazing natural treasures, and Ecuador's capital, Quito (85NM north).Scenery Package Includes
Scenery Package Does Not Include
- Detailed airport scenery with custom buildings and objects as per the real airport and surrounding / nearby edifications.
- Airport infrastructure (runway, platform, radio frequencies, tower viewpoint, starting locations, etc.) as in real life.
- Installation, troubleshooting, and information manual both in English and Spanish.
- Free updates.
- 30 day warranty.
- Satellite imagery / Orthophotos.
Available Only As Download
- X-Plane 11 – Windows, Mac or Linux
- 4 GB VRAM minimum – 8 GB+ recommended
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.