Enjoy the Ease and Accuracy of GPS for Instrument Approach Procedures
Pilots flying IFR use instrument approaches to arrive at their destination airports accurately and safely, and pilots flying VFR can use them as well. The GPS devices in MSFS 2020 make following instrument approach procedures easy because routes, fixes, and distances are plainly displayed on the GPS moving map.Use GPS To Follow Published Instrument Approaches
Enjoy The Advantages Of GPS Navigation
- Select, load, and activate published instrument approaches
- Choose transition points
- See your approaches in the GPS screen
- Follow your approaches by GPS
- Use autopilot to guide through the approaches
- Recognize transition points, initial fixes, and intermediate fixes.
- And much more
Use GPS For IAP In These MSFS Aircraft
- Your GPS shows the selected approach path and data.
- You can access detailed information about your approach.
- You can allow GPS and autopilot to follow approaches accurately.
- Or you can maneuver through the approaches yourself.
- You can change approaches if necessary.
- And many more skills.
Learn From A Quality Instructional Video
- Cessna 172 Skyhawk
- DA40 TDI
- Robin CAP 10
Benefit From Due Diligence
- Scripted and edited narration
- Separate screens for each step
- Animated highlights for key concepts
- Succinct explanations for everything
- Crystal clear audio quality
Focus And Limits
- Thoroughly researched for useful and reliable information
- Independently verified for accuracy
- Meticulously tested for quality
Compatible With Popular Software And Operating Systems
- Focuses on published instrument approaches.
- Explains Garmin 530 and G1000 in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- Can be applied to comparable GPS devices and simulators
- For home flight simulation
- Does not cover basic GPS navigation
- Does not explain everything about IFR
- Not for real-world aviation
Version 1.1 Features
- Popular MP4 format
- Uses common video players such as
- Windows Media Player
- Instructions for use are included.
- Duration 11 minutes
- File size 247 MB
- Using GPS in the Garmin 1000 glass panel has been added.
Includes Free V-Speed Card
- Text of the entire video is included in PDF format for convenient referencing.
PrerequisitesUsing GPS for Instrument Approaches
- Most common general aviation V-Speeds
- Minimums, maximum, and optimums
- Listed by abbreviation alphabetically on one side
- Listed by abbreviation by relative speed on other side
- Clearly described
- Applies universally, not to any particular aircraft
- Free with purchase of this flight-sim video
is an advanced topic. To benefit from this video, you need to know how to use a GPS device and how to simulate instrument flight. Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed
A lot of time and effort has been invested toward making quality products that are useful to people. Any books or videos with manufacturing defects will be replaced at no cost. If you can show that the content of these books or videos is not as described, your money will be refunded. If you find facts that you believe are in error, please let me know so I can evaluate them. – Bill StackRelevancy Statement
My flight-sim videos and books are only for home flight-simulation computer games. They are based on real aviation laws, regulations, and procedures so home flight-simulation enthusiasts can maximize their enjoyment. Because some aspects of home flight-simulation games are not exactly like real-world aviation, some information in my videos and books is not exactly like real-world flight. That is why these videos and books are not intended for and should not be used for real-world flight or lessons. We accept no liability for any misuse of these flight-simulation videos and books! – Bill Stack