Night3D British Isles: Lamps have been added to cover all urban areas along with other roads away from urban centers. Works with default lights system adding further illumination to the MSFS environment radiated by the lamps. Version 4 improves frames rates; improves bloom lights effect radiating into the atmosphere for added immersion; adds a much greater number of lights to brighten MSFS night world.
Coverage: England, Wales, Scotland.
Installation: Extract night3d_v4_british_isles folder into your MSFS community folder.
Set render scaling to 80 (or less over dense photogrammetry zones) - in the night to gain fps; other graphics that are not visible at night can also be set to low settings to further smooth the scenery including terrain mesh settings.Requirements
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K at 3.5 GHz or faster
- RAM: 16 GB
- Video card: 6 GB VRAM
- 32 MB HD space
Support available from [email protected]Changelog V 5.0
Available Only As Download
- amps have been added to cover all urban areas along with other roads away from urban center. Works with default
lights system adding further illumination to the msfs environment radiated by the lamps.
- Version 5 introduce a substantial increase in the numbers of lights; further buildings illumination; ground lighting masking effect around build up areas to increase contrast between luminous and and non luminous areas.
- Delete any older version; keep a backup of older versions if you like to use them in the future.
- Installation; Extract night3d_v5_british_isles folder into your msfs community folder.
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the "My Account" section of the store.