Alcantarí International Airport (IATA: ALC, ICAO: SLAL) is a Bolivian airport that serves the city of Sucre. It is located 30 km southeast of Sucre, in the municipality of Yamparáez. The work demanded about Bs 365 million (Bolivian currency) and was inaugurated on May 25, 2016. This airport is of international category with the capacity to receive large aircraft, it also has a larger air terminal than the old airport from the city.
From beautiful surroundings nestled in the Bolivian Andes, it is pleasant to fly and land at an airport located at 10,210 feet.Features
- PBR textures
- Aerial images
- Photo-realistic textures for buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Airport objects
- Optimized for good performance
- Realistic night lighting
- ILS added runway 36
- Communication control tower added
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020)
Your device should meet these requirements for the best experience:
Available Only As Download
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Memory: 16 GB
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.