Alexandroupolis International Airport (LGAL) is an airport serving Alexandroupoli, located in the northeast of Greece. It is near the village of Apalos, which belongs to the municipality of Alexandroupoli. The airport was named after "Dimokritos", the ancient philosopher born in Abdera.
The scenery covers the airport and the surrounding area, as well as part of the port of Alexandroupolis (only the jetty, SAOS ferry and the famous historical light house).Features
- Over 400 custom objects
- Animated lighthouse light
- Custom ground textures
- 3D night lighting of apron
- Custom taxiways and runways
- Main airport building with PBR material
- Custom apron lights
- Photoreal cover for the airport and the surrounding area
- Compatible with X-Plane 11. Maybe with X-Plane 10, but not tested.