January 23, 1939...
Dushanbe, 5:18 AM
A German Junkers 52 took off into the morning sky, it was a cold rainy day so not to many took notice of it. The plane flew low over the city and it is assured by those who have studied the event that it did so during all its flight, that this is true!
The plane had been fitted with special apparatus that would warn the pilot if he was flying more than 600 feet above the ground! This mission required that the pilot should stay low. To this day no one knows why. That was the last day anyone saw the plane. It disappeared into the mountains to never be seen again.
A long dramatic mission just before the outbreak of WWII... A "forbidden" mission carried out by an elite and very secret organization. You will be the only to know about it.
- A dramatic situation with many obstacles--first in FSX!
- Many challenging waypoints
- Scenery enhancements
- For very experienced pilots
- Complete documentation
- One of a kind mission
- Includes texture for freeware aircraft
- Freeware aircraft not included
- Manual configuration of the textures may be required
- Windows XP with SP3 installed, Vista or 7 (32 or 64 bits), 8, 10
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack), OR
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX Steam Edition
- Pentium V/2 GHz or similar
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- 512 MB graphics card
- 150 MB available hard disk space