The Mystery Of Akapun Expedition
"Suddenly after a very dark night full of thunder and lightning I fell from my hammock. I felt very tired and feverish, like most of my fellow Tikalians I knew that Akapun was embarrassing me and that this was my last night in our green planet".
Dr. Buretti exited the Taca Ford Trimotor in the humid climate of Merida, Mexico. He could feel the wet jungle that was so near. His daughter, the blond Lily came after him holding a small green and yellow parrot deplaned and felt the heat of the midday sun. Dr. Buretti was eager to meet his pilot and get the expedition started as soon as possible. Only he, in the whole world knew the danger that affronted earth and he was determined to find the coveted Chalise which his Mayan studies had foretold. Either he would find it or the earth population was doomed! The Mayans had met AKAPUN and disappeared forever!
- Rolling Cumulus Software "unique" expedition into the unknown.
- Five mystery flights into the dangerous jungle of Guatemala and Mexico
- Unique mysterious scenery
- Find the clues along the way and succeed or fail to the detriment of the planet
- Be ready to "read" Mayan signs
- Adventure, danger and surprises all the way!
- Four jungle weather themes
- Expedition plane texture
- Complete documentation
- Windows XP with SP3 Vista or WIN 7 (32 or 64 bits), 8, or 10
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack), or FSX:SE
- Pentium V/2G Hz or similar
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- 512 MB graphics card
- 50 MB available hard disk space