Juan Simons Vela Airport (IATA: RIJ, ICAO: SPJA) is an airport serving Rioja, San Martín Region, Peru. The Rioja non-directional beacon (Ident: RIO) is located 1.8 nautical miles (3.3 km) off the threshold of runway 16.
Rioja is the capital of Rioja Province in the San Martín Region in northern Peru. It is situated to the west of Moyobamba. There are 24,263 inhabitants according to the 2007 census. The town is 848 meters above sea level and has a semi-humid subtropical climate. Rioja is situated in the valley of the upper Mayo River in the north of the San Martín Region. Its coordinates are longitude 77°08’30” and latitude 06º03’00”. The peaks surrounding Rioja exceed 1,000 meters above sea level. The average temperature is 22.5°C, with actual temperatures varying between 16.5°C and 28.4°Features
- Airport with detailed surroundings for several miles
- Night effects--make sure you come in at night for a pretty sight
- Optimized for excellent performance
- Complete manual in PDF format
- FSX, FSX:SE and Prepar3D v4 support
- Great price
- Windows XP with SP3 Vista or WIN 7 (32 or 64 bits), 8, or 10
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack),or FSX:SE
- Pentium V/2 GHz or similar
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- 512 MB graphics card
- 10M B available hard disk space.