Special Breed Pilots Series, Chapter IRIVER TIDE
Orinoco Southern Airways is now hiring experienced Bush Pilots. The contract is for one month with a possible extension to a year if you can complete the flights needed to pass their test. Be ready for really bad thunderstorms, fog, high winds and constant wet weather. Bring your machete for emergencies; you will need it if you crash and survive, the jungle is thick!
- Eight Complete Documented Routes On The Orinoco Basin
- A Dramatic SAR Situation
- New Airport And Airfield Scenery
- Good Maps With Compass Bearings
- Eight Ready To Go Flights
- Complete Documentation
- Easy Copy Paste
- Bonus--Two Textures For Freeware Aircraft
- Windows XP with SP3 installed, Vista or 7 (32 or 64 bits), 8, 10
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack),or FSXSE
- Pentium V/2GHz or similar
- Minimum 2GB RAM
- 512MB graphics card.
- 150MB available hard disk space.