This title is designed for use with the Virtualcol - Shorts Regional Pack for FSX & P3D, however this will work with any aircraft.
"MATE AIRLINES" was found by Emergildo Bitty Ortezon in 1934. From then on the Airline has been providing the many settlers in the PATAGONIA region of Chile and Argentina the means to move from one place to another in a rather fast way to the local cities.
Today the airline has two planes--a Shorts 330 and a DC-3 which has been flying since 1939. The schedules are many and a new pilot is needed.
YOU have been chosen because of your qualifications as well as the many hours you have flown around the Andes.
- Ten Flights To Airports In Patagonia
- (A Sparsely Populated Region Located At The Southern End Of South America Shared by Argentina And Chile)
- New "Cinematized" Airports And Runways
- All Destination Airports With Information On: Runways, Metars,Time, Latitude & Longitude, Elevation, Taf, Wind Direction Meteograms And Notams When Available.
- Access To Airports Charts
- Special Shorts 330-100 Texture for us with the Virtualcol - Shorts Regional Pack for FSX & P3D
- New Scenery At Airports, Many Lighted At Night
- Four Weather Themes Which Can Be Used In Any Flight
- Complete Documentation And Instructions
- Can Be Used With Any Aircraft
- Windows XP with SP3 Vista or WIN 7 (32 or 64 bits), 8, or 10
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X DVD version with SP1 and SP2 or Acceleration Pack/Gold Edition (FSX), OR Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition (FSXSE)
- Pentium V/2GHz or similar
- Minimum 2GB RAM
- 512MB graphics card
- 100 MB available hard disk space.