"BENI BUSH PILOTS"
The Beni River flows in the North of Bolivia, in the northeastern Department known as "El Beni" in the lowlands of the country.Earthwork mounds provide raised living areas and enable the growth of trees that could not survive otherwise in the frequently flooded area.
It is here where "Beni Airways" flying a DC-3 and a Cessna 208 make their daily flights taking passengers, cargo and supplies to small towns along the long river. It is really the only transportaion for many people. Pilots stay with the Airline a long time since its a lot of fun flying in the region, hunting is good, food is plentiful and there are many feasts along the waterway where one really enjoys the cool windy nights of summer. Now the Airline needs pilots since it is thinking of buying three more used planes, a DC-3s and C46s from the famous routes in Colombia....Sign up and take the tour you will always fly it. Oh You can also fly to small ports with a local "Amphibian Service".
- You will be required to Fly passengers and cargo on the regular route, take Tourists to the Mystery Inca Door, do Charity Flights and much more, its is guaranteed that no pilot will get bored, your slot is waiting.
- Six Regular Routes From Trinidad To Guajara Mirin With
- Destinations In Santa Ana, Exsaltacion, Puerto Siles,
- Nuevo Berlin And San Nicolas.
- Six Water Ports Along The River For Amphibians.
- "Flotadores De Beni Airways Has Service To These Ports)"
- Flying Tourists To The " Mystery Inca Glowing Door To Nowhere"
- "Night Flights On Saturday, Tuesday, Friday And Whenever Requested"
- Helicopter Flights To A Crashed Small Plane, Take A Doctor To Indian
- Village, Check On A Sinking Ship And Rescue Hunters In A Lodge Being
- Circled By Wild Files.
- A Complete Adventure World For Weeks Of Flying
- New Scenery
- Detail Map Of The Area
- Textures For Default Dc-3 And Cessna 208
- Complete Instructions
- XP with SP3
- Vista (32 or 64 bits)
- 7 (32 or 64 bits)
- Flight Simulator
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X DVD Version (FSX) with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition (FSXSE)
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4
- Pentium V/2GHz or similar
- Minimum 2GB RAM
- 512MB graphics card
- 100 MB available hard disk space.