MSFS "Trips" are fun for about three trips. Then they get boring, they all do the same."Sightseeing" around the sky in a very easy way by following the compass and see where they take you. They are ok for beginner pilots but not for Professional Experienced Pilots.
Our "REAL RCS TRIPS" have been designed following real Flight Plans giving routes with distances in NM and Compass Bearings ---You like real pilots will :Study a Flight Plan, Check Waypoints, Note Stops, Weather and Locations where you Divert from the regular route in order to reach a given objective.
You will communicate with your dispatcher at specific locations for instructions. You get these by VIDEO and VOICE.
You will fly complete "DAYS" with many parameters. weather for the day's flight or for specific Legs of the day.
As experienced pilot you will calculate Time to and From the given point and calculate reciprocal direction to the airport you took off from in order to continue the next leg.
Three categories are presented: Easy for new pilots, Medium for pilots with some experience and Hard for Professional pilots.
- Twelve never seen far away charity mission airstrips in Guatemala
- Receive instructions by video/audio
- More than fourteen "RCS adventure-trips"--real flights no sightseeing!
- 5 complete flying days in Guatemala
- Detailed manual and installation instructions
- Very detailed route maps for each day with all waypoints and charity missions locations.
- Designed for new pilots, pilots with some experience in bush flying and "very difficult and dangerous flights for experienced pilots"
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 requires, at minimum,
Available Only As Download
- Windows 10 PC with either an Intel i5-4460 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200 processor
- Nvidia GTX 770 or AMD Radeon RX 570 GPU
- 8 GB RAM, 2 GB VRAM, 150GB of hard drive space
- Support for DirectX 11
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the "My Account" section of the store.