RDJ Simulations presents Virtual Real For MSFS
RDJ Simulations presents an incredible scenery viewer for those who have VR headsets. Included is a highly stable virtual aircraft that has even the weather stablized and that has unobstructed views with many saved flights over the world's most incredible aerial viewing locations.
This add-on does not require that you need a VR headset. It works in normal MSFS flight mode also. It also includes several boats and ships, helicopters and space craft to view the MSFS world at 250 thousand feet in VR or normal.Requirements
- This is a manual add-on; you must know how to copy and paste files
- You must know where your version MSFS Community folder is and you must know where your version of MSFS saved flights folder is located
- A seperate zip file is created for the many flight files; just copy and paste it into where your saved flight folder is and select (Extract here) and they will all unzip
- For VR you must own a VR headset and know how to set it up to work in MSFS; we include many tips on how to get it working in the install text
The saved flights include:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Edition
Installation requires that you be able to find the Community folder and copy and paste files to the appropriate folders. Instructions are included.Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.