100% of profits go to support giving at-risk youth opportunities in aviation!
WAIEX (pronounced "Y-X") is simply a Y-tail Sonex. Built purely for it's good looks and as an homage to earlier John Monnett designs such as the Moni and Monex Racer, the Waiex specifications and performance numbers are identical to those of the Sonex and, like the Sonex, is perfectly suited to the US Sport Pilot/LSA regulations. The Waiex retains the same superb Sonex flight characteristics and high performance in all phases of flight, including aerobatics. If you're looking for the ultimate high-performance recreational aircraft with maximum ramp-appeal, the Waiex is for you.
Flight tested by a Sonex owner and pilot to ensure maximum realism, we're confident the Waiex-B will be a favorite in your X-Plane 11 hangar!
- Custom model and sounds from a real Waiex B
- Custom paints with hundreds of hand drawn rivets and screws
- Both standard and tricycle gear configurations
- Functional canopy
- 3D cockpit with interactive buttons/switches
- Tested by a real Sonex pilot for maximum realism
Available Only As Download
- X-Plane 11.55+ tested with experimental flight model
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the "My Account" section of the store.