Elegance and Power
Immensely popular, this well-known twin has graced the skies for over 60 years. Our T310R brings all of the style and class you would hope to find in a turbo-charged light twin.
Introducing the Milviz T310R-XP
We are pleased to bring the T310R to X-Plane 11.
Attention to Detail
We've focused all of our energy and talent into breathing life into a genuine classic. From careful, highly detailed modeling both inside and out, smooth custom gauge animations, finely crafted textures and high fidelity sounds recorded from a real aircraft, we've ensured that our twin is as close as possible to real life.
Designed for X-Plane 11
- Optimized for X-Plane 11 engine and handling behavior
- Inclusion of PBR materials and textures
- Advanced FMOD sounds inside and out
High Quality Textures & Modeling
- Physical Based Rendering (PBR) materials and textures for superb real-time reflections and shine
- Exterior and interior rendered with exacting detail and precision
- High resolution, beautiful textures with realistic weathering effects
- Smoothly animated parts inside and out
Realistic Simulation of the T310R
- Behavior designed to closely simulate the real world
- Authentic turbo performance and handling
- Realistic fuel load and tank capacities
- Realistic weight & balance
Advanced Autopilot System
- Autopilot mimics real world behavior, requiring hands-on operation
- Simulation of VOR station 'Cone of Confusion' when approaching VOR station, requiring monitoring and switching from NAV to HDG to maintain proper course
- Authentic servo behavior reflecting realistic speed and accuracy
GPS Configuration Options
- FPS friendly X-Plane GNS 530 & GNS 430 included by default
- Includes support for RealityXP’s GTN 750* & 650* integrated into the 3D cockpit
(* RealityXP products not included; may not be available for all operating systems.)
Custom Aircraft Panel
- In-game menu panel allows for display of ground elements, switching liveries and changing the GPS displays
Rain & Ice effects:
Included is an implementation of Saso Kiselkov's rain & ice effects. Please note that although the plane is VR compatible, the rain effects are currently not. Our T310R will be updated as and when the plugin is.Warning:
If you have the Reality XP GTN GPS's, please verify that they are turned off in the Reality XP menu before operating flights with standard GPS.Warning:
All Anti-Virus programs or software must be disabled
before downloading and installing these products. Failure to do so may result in a faulty or non-functioning installation. False positives are very common and are not to be mistaken for actual viruses. We guarantee that there are no viruses
present in our products.
All operating systems which are supported by the X-Plane 11 platform. At the time of publication, this includes:
- OS X: OS X 10.10 or newer
- Windows: Windows 7, 8, or 10, 64-bit
(While any distribution which successfully runs X-Plane 11 should be capable of operating this aircraft, distribution specific issues with X-Plane 11 that may causes issues with this aircraft are not supported.)
- The current release version of X-Plane 11 is always fully supported.
Beta releases of X-Plane are unsupported; ongoing development of the X-Plane platform during the beta cycle may require our product to be updated for proper functionality.
Intel Core i3, i5, or i7 CPU with 2 or more cores, or AMD equivalent.
(Recommended: Intel Core i5 6600K at 3.5 GHz or faster.)
8 GB RAM
(Recommended: 16-24 GB RAM or more.)
DirectX 11-capable video card from NVIDIA, AMD or Intel with at least 1 GB VRAM.
(Recommended: DirectX 12-capable video card from NVIDIA, AMD or Intel with at least 4 GB VRAM, GeForce GTX 1070 or better or similar from AMD.)
Hard Drive Space:
1.5 GB or greater free hard drive space.
Use or installation of the products(s) referenced on this page in any other platform than that intended or shown above is not supported and may result in errors or a non-functioning product.
Joystick, yoke, or other gaming controller (a means of controlling the aircraft rudder, either with twist joystick function or dedicated pedals, is additionally recommended).
An internet connection is required for product activation.