The AW109, produced by Italian-based AgustaWestland, was originally designed to fly rescue missions and act as an emergency ambulance in the mountainous regions of Switzerland.
Since its maiden flight in 1971 as the single engine A109, the AW109 has been modified and improved upon and now utilizes twin engines that enhance safety while flying in a variety of conditions over a range of 512 nautical miles.
The AW109 Power is valued by operators and pilots alike for its outstanding performance, reliability and ease of maintenance combined with mission flexibility, high speed and productivity.
Its flexibility allows it to perform executive transport with stylish elegance, offshore and emergency medical services or conduct surveillance and patrol missions for police forces.
Introducing the AW 109E Power
We are pleased to offer, in association with Nemeth Designs, the AgustaWestland 109E Power for FSX. With four different versions (air ambulance, air ambulance with winch, search & rescue, VIP transport), different instrumentation layouts, highly detailed interior and exterior modelling, and custom external animations amongst a ton of other details, we're positive that this is the best rendition of the AW109 available for your sim!Please note:
This product has been developed in association with another developer. MilViz does not offer any technical support for this product.For product support, please visit Nemeth Designs.
- Option to chose between high and low definition textures for all versions
- Four different versions (air ambulance, air ambulance with winch, search & rescue, VIP transport)
- All versions with at least two liveries, 9 liveries included
- Custom external animations
- Two different cabin configurations
- Detailed interactive virtual cockpit with custom animations and two different instrumentation layouts
- Custom moisture and rain effects
- Working hoist system on the "AA winch" and "R&R" version
- Controllable search light on the R&R version
- Full IFR capable autopilot
- Available paint kit
- PDF operating manual
Use of this product in any other version of Windows is not supported at this time.
2.6 GHz or higher
4 GB RAM
DirectX®9 compliant video card
1024 MB video RAM or higher
Hard Drive Space:
400 MB available space
FSX: Steam Edition
Prepar3D Version 4