The MegaSceneryEarth Virginia V3 featuring unsurpassed image sharpness, scenery color and clarity, improved scenery features with accurate additional water bodies and topographical data and the latest aerial imagery available taken in 2016.
Fly the entire state - BORDER to BORDER
- of Virginia
in photoreal detail.Virginia
is 42,774 square miles in size and has 318 airports
. You'll see everything that you see in Virginia
in real life in the scenery. This is a massive area.
Imagery is clear and crisp 50 cm source throughout for a stunningly realistic scenery.
As an added bonus, we now provide all the VFR and IFR charts in digital PDF format to enable you to get the most out of your scenery. This includes TACs and Sectionals, IFR enroute charts and 325 page book of Instrument Approach plates, Airport Diagrams, SIDs and STARs. The charts are downloadable along with your scenery files.Some of the cities and landmarks you'll get to enjoy as you explore Virginia include:
- Cities: Richmond, Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Newport News, Alexandria, Roanoke
- Lakes: Philphott, Buggs Island, Gaston, Rawlings, Moomaw, Arrowhead, Sherando, Cave Mountain, Smith Mountain, Anna
- Mountains: Mt Rogers (5,722 ft), Whitetop, Pine, Buzzard Rock, Haw Orchard, Beech Mountain, Stone Mountain, Third Peak, Bluff Mountain and a total of 50 mountains above 4,200 feet.
- State Parks & National Forests: George Washington National Forest, Shenandoah, Jefferson National Forest
- Major Rivers: James, Rappahannock, Potomac, Shenandoah
Discover the rest of it all for yourself! There's a LOT to see!THIS TITLE COMES WITH A FULL SET OF FAA AERONAUTICAL CHARTS FOR VIRGINIA IN PDF FORMAT.
Here's what you get (download links for charts will be given to you with your product download):
- SECTIONAL CHARTS: Washington & Cincinnati
- TERMINAL AREA CHART: Baltimore-Washington
- LOW ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: ELUS-25/ELUS-26, ELUS-33/ELUS-34, ELUS-35/ELUS-36
- HIGH ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: EHUS-9/EHUS-10
- AIRPORT FACILITY DIRECTORY: A 41 PAGE PDF BOOKLET
- APPROACH CHARTS & AIRPORT DIAGRAMS: A 325 PAGE PDF BOOKLET