The MegaSceneryEarth South Dakota V3 featuring unsurpassed image sharpness, scenery color and clarity, improved scenery features with accurate additional water bodies and topographical data and the latest aerial imagery available taken in 2016.
Fly the entire state - BORDER to BORDER -
of South Dakota
in photoreal detail.South Dakota
is 77,212 square miles
in size and has 160 airports
. You'll see everything that you see in South Dakota
in real life in the scenery.
As an added bonus, we now provide all the VFR and IFR charts in digital PDF format to enable you to get the most out of your scenery. This includes four Sectionals, three IFR enroute charts, and a 133 page book of Instrument Approach plates, Airport Diagrams, SIDs and STARs, and an Airport Facility Directory. The charts are downloadable along with your scenery files.
Some of the cities and landmarks you'll get to enjoy as you explore South Dakota
- Cities: Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Watertown, Brookings, Mitchell
- Lakes & Water Bodies: Lake Oahe, Lake Francis Case, Lewis and Clark Lake
- Mountains & Hills: Odakota Mountain (7,198 ft), Harney Peak, Green Mountain, Bear Mountain, Crooks Tower, Crows Nest Peak and a total of 50 peaks above 6,000 ft.
- State Parks & National Forests: Black Hills National Forest, Buffalo Gap National Grassland, Dakota Prairie Grasslands, Port Pierre National Grassland
- Major Rivers: Cheyenne River, Missouri River, James River, White River
- Other Highlights: Mt Rushmore National Memorial. Please note that the actual Mt Rushmore sculpture cannot be captured by aerial photography. There is a default Microsoft artist???s rendition of the sculpture in the exact position.
Discover the rest of it all for yourself! There's a LOT to see!THIS TITLE COMES WITH A FULL SET OF FAA AERONAUTICAL CHARTS FOR South Dakota IN PDF FORMAT.Here's what you get (download links for charts will be given to you with your product download):
- SECTIONAL CHARTS: Billings, Cheyenne, Omaha, Twin Cities
- LOW ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: ELUS-11/ELUS-12, ELUS-13/ELUS-14
- HIGH ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: EHUS-01/EHUS-02
- AIRPORT FACILITY DIRECTORY: A FULLY INDEXED 28 PAGE PDF BOOKLET
- APPROACH CHARTS & AIRPORT DIAGRAMS: A FULLY INDEXED 133 PAGE PDF BOOKLET