The MegaSceneryEarth New Hampshire V3 featuring unsurpassed image sharpness, scenery color and clarity, improved scenery features with accurate additional water bodies and topographical data and the latest aerial imagery available taken in 2016.
Fly the entire state - BORDER to BORDER -
of New Hampshire
in photoreal detail.New Hampshire
is 9,350 square miles
in size and has 64 airports
. You'll see everything that you see in New Hampshire
in real life in the scenery.
Some of the cities and landmarks you'll get to enjoy as you explore New Hampshire
THIS TITLE COMES WITH A FULL SET OF FAA AERONAUTICAL CHARTS FOR NEW HAMPSHIRE IN PDF FORMAT.Here's what you get (download links for charts will be given to you with your product download):
- Cities: Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Dover, Rochester, Keene, Portsmouth
- Lakes & Waterbodies: Lake Winnipesaukee, Newfound Lake, Lake Sunapee, Massabesic Lake, Great Bay, Atlantic Ocean Coastline
- Mountains: Mt Washington (6,283 ft), White Mountains, Mount Adams, Mount Jefferson, Nelson Crag, Ball Crag and 50 other peaks above 4,000 ft.
- State Parks & National Forests: White Mountain National Forest, Connecticut Lake State Forest, Mt Gardigan, Pillsbury, Bear Brook
- Major Rivers: Merrimack River, Connecticut River, Androscoggin River
- SECTIONAL CHARTS: Montreal & New York
- LOW ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: ELUS-31/ELUS-32, ELUS-33/ELUS-34
- HIGH ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: EHUS-11/EHUS-12
- APPROACH CHARTS & AIRPORT DIAGRAMS: A 97 PAGE PDF BOOKLET