The MegaSceneryEarth Nebraska V3 featuring unsurpassed image sharpness, scenery color and clarity, improved scenery features with accurate additional water bodies and topographical data and the latest aerial imagery available taken in 2015.
Fly the entire state - BORDER to BORDER -
in photoreal detail.Nebraska
is a MASSIVE 77,421 square miles
in size and has 272 airports.
You'll see everything that you see in Nebraska
in real life in the scenery.
As an added bonus, we now provide all the VFR and IFR charts in digital PDF format to enable you to get the most out of your scenery. This includes two Sectionals, three IFR enroute charts, and a 325 page book of Instrument Approach plates, Airport Diagrams, SIDs and STARs, and an Airport Facility Directory. The charts are downloadable along with your scenery files.
Some of the cities and landmarks you'll get to enjoy as you explore Nebraska
- Cities: Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont
- Lakes & Water Bodies: Lewis and Clark Lake, Harlan County Lake, Lake C.W. McConaughty
- Mountains & Hills: Panorama Point (5,423), Hogback Mountain, Mount Edna, Lovers Leap Butte, Table Top Mountain and a total of 50 peaks above 4,300 ft.
- State Parks & National Forests: Nebraska national Forest, Oglala national Grassland, Samuel R. McKelvie National Forest
- Major Rivers: Missouri River, Niobrara River, Platte River, Republican River
Discover the rest of it all for yourself! There's a LOT to see!THIS TITLE COMES WITH A FULL SET OF FAA AERONAUTICAL CHARTS FOR Nebraska IN PDF FORMAT.Here's what you get (download links for charts will be given to you with your product download):
- SECTIONAL CHARTS: Cheyenne, Omaha
- LOW ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: ELUS-09/ELUS-10, ELUS-11/ELUS-12
- HIGH ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: EHUS-05/EHUS-06
- AIRPORT FACILITY DIRECTORY: A FULLY INDEXED 38 PAGE PDF BOOKLET
- APPROACH CHARTS & AIRPORT DIAGRAMS: A FULLY INDEXED 325 PAGE PDF BOOKLET