The MegaSceneryEarth Missouri v3 featuring unsurpassed image sharpness, scenery color and clarity, improved scenery features with accurate additional water bodies and topographical data and the latest aerial imagery available taken in 2014.
Fly the entire state - BORDER to BORDER
- of Missouri
in photoreal detail.Missouri is 69,704 square miles
in size and has 429 airports
. You'll see everything that you see in Missouri
in real life in the scenery.
As an added bonus, we now provide all the VFR and IFR charts in digital PDF format to enable you to get the most out of your scenery. This includes four Sectionals, four IFR enroute charts, a Terminal Area Chart and 510 page book of Instrument Approach plates, Airport Diagrams, SIDs and STARs, and an Airport Facility Directory. The charts are downloadable along with your scenery files.
Some of the cities and landmarks you'll get to enjoy as you explore Missouri
- Cities: Kansas City, St Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Saint Joseph, Lee's Summit, Saint Charles
- Lakes & Water Bodies: Ozarks, Table Rock Lake, Clearwater Lake, Lake Wappapello
- Mountains & Hills: Taum Sauk Mountain, Wildcat Mountain, Buford Mountain, Lead Hill, Russell Mountain, Proffit Mountain and a total of 50 peaks above 1,400 ft. Includes Ozark Plateau and Ouachita Mountains
- State Parks & National Forests: Mark Twain National Forest
- Major Rivers: Mississippi, Missouri, Current, Osage, St Francis
Discover the rest of it all for yourself! There's a LOT to see!THIS TITLE COMES WITH A FULL SET OF FAA AERONAUTICAL CHARTS FOR Missouri IN PDF FORMAT.
Here's what you get (download links for charts will be given to you with your product download):
- SECTIONAL CHARTS: Chicago, Kansas, Omaha, St Louis
- TERMINAL AREA CHART: St Louis
- LOW ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: ELUS-09/ELUS-10,, ELUS-15/ELUS-16, ELUS-27/ELUS-28
- HIGH ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: EHUS-05/EHUS-06
- AIRPORT FACILITY DIRECTORY: A FULLY INDEXED 61 PAGE PDF BOOKLET
- APPROACH CHARTS & AIRPORT DIAGRAMS: A FULLY INDEXED 510 PAGE PDF BOOKLET