The MegaSceneryEarth Michigan V3 featuring unsurpassed image sharpness, scenery color and clarity, improved scenery features with accurate additional water bodies and topographical data and the latest aerial imagery available taken in 2016.
Fly the entire state - BORDER to BORDER
- of Michigan
in photoreal detail.
Michigan is a massive 96,716 square miles
in size and has 512 airports
. You'll see everything that you see in Michigan
in real life in the scenery.
Enjoy some true Great Lake flying with 4 of the great lakes surrounding the state.
As an added bonus, we now provide all the VFR and IFR charts in digital PDF format to enable you to get the most out of your scenery. This includes TACs and Sectionals, IFR enroute charts and 574 page book of Instrument Approach plates, Airport Diagrams, SIDs and STARs. The charts are downloadable along with your scenery files.Some of the cities and landmarks you'll get to enjoy as you explore Michigan include:
THIS TITLE COMES WITH A FULL SET OF FAA AERONAUTICAL CHARTS FOR Michigan IN PDF FORMAT.
- Cities: Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Flint, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Ann Arbor
- Lakes: Borders with 4 Great Lakes - Lake Michigan, Lake Superior, Lake Huron, Lake Erie. Includes: Lake St Clair, Houghton, Mullett, Burt, Black, Manistique, Indian, Gogebic
- Mountains & Hills: Mt Arvon (1,972 ft), Mt Curwod, summit Mountain, Sheridan Hill, Government Peak, Mt Zion and 50 other peaks above 1400 ft.
- State & National Parks & Forests: Hiawatha, Huron-Manistee & Ottawa National Forests, Grayling, Traverse City, Atlanta, Gaylord & Newberry State Forests.
- Major Rivers: Muskegon, Kalamazoo, Menominee, Ford, Au Sable, Grand, Joseph
Here's what you get (download links for charts will be given to you with your product download):
- SECTIONAL CHARTS: Detroit, Lake Huron, Chicago, Green Bay
- TERMINAL AREA CHARTS: Detroit
- LOW ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: ELUS-13/ELUS-14, ELUS-27/ELUS-28 and ELUS-31/ELUS-32
- HIGH ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: EHUS-1/EHUS-2, EHUS-9/EHUS-10, EHUS-11/EHUS-12,
- APPROACH CHARTS & AIRPORT DIAGRAMS: A 574 PAGE PDF BOOKLET
The screenshots below don't even scratch the surface of the scope and expanse of this scenery. Discover it all yourself when you purchase this scenery.