The MegaSceneryEarth Maryland V3 featuring unsurpassed image sharpness, scenery color and clarity, improved scenery features with accurate additional water bodies and topographical data and the latest aerial imagery available taken in 2015.
Fly the entire state - BORDER to BORDER
- of Maryland
in photoreal detail.Maryland
is 12,407 square miles
in size and has 185 airports
. You'll see everything that you see in Maryland
in real life in the scenery.
This scenery also includes portions of Washington DC north of the Potomac.
As an added bonus, we now provide all the VFR and IFR charts in digital PDF format to enable you to get the most out of your scenery. This includes TACs and Sectionals, IFR enroute charts and 193 page book of Instrument Approach plates, Airport Diagrams, SIDs and STARs. The charts are downloadable along with your scenery files.Some of the cities and landmarks you'll get to enjoy as you explore Maryland include:
THIS TITLE COMES WITH A FULL SET OF FAA AERONAUTICAL CHARTS FOR Maryland IN PDF FORMAT.
- Cities: Baltimore, Washington DC, Annapolis, Frederick, Hagerstown, Cumberland
- Lakes & Waterbodies: Chesapeake Bay, Deep Creek Lake, Liberty Reservoir, Loch Raven, Prettyboy, Jennings Randolph
- Mountains: Appalachians, Hove Crest (3,369 ft), Roth Rock, Allegheny heights, Eagle Rock, Marsh Hill and a total of 50 peaks above 2,500 feet.
- State Parks & National Forests: Frederick Municipal Forest, Cunningham Falls, South Mountain, Blackwater.
- Major Rivers: Potomac, Patapsco, Patuxent
Here's what you get (download links for charts will be given to you with your product download):
- SECTIONAL CHARTS: Washington
- TERMINAL AREA CHART: Baltimore-Washington
- HELICOPTER ROUTE CHART: Baltimore-Washington
- LOW ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: ELUS-29/ELUS-30, ELUS-33/ELUS-34
- HIGH ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: EHUS-9/EHUS-10
- AIRPORT/FACILITY DIRECTORY: A 23 PAGE PDF BOOKLET
- APPROACH CHARTS & AIRPORT DIAGRAMS: A 186 PAGE PDF BOOKLET