The MegaSceneryEarth Kansas V3 featuring unsurpassed image sharpness, scenery color and clarity, improved scenery features with accurate additional water bodies and topographical data and the latest aerial imagery available taken in 2017.
Fly the entire state - BORDER to BORDER
- of Kansas
in photoreal detail.Kansas
is a MASSIVE 82,276 square miles
in size and has 383 airports. You'll see everything that you see in Kansas
in real life in the scenery.Features New AtmosCLEAR™ Image Clarity with PerfectCOLOR
Kansas imagery is processed using our proprietary AtmosCLEAR™ and PerfectCOLOR image processing techniques. AtmosCLEAR™ is a post production image processing technique that simulates the image being photographed in a vacuum to eliminate all atmospheric haze and artifact. It's clear
. PerfectCOLOR results in a near perfect replication of the real world color. The result from both processes is a crystal clear mathematically optimally contrasted image with near perfect color.Fly Kansas Both Day and Night
Kansas blends seamlessly with FSX and Prepar3D night scenery so that dawn and dusk feature a blend of aerial imagery and night lighting while the scenery transitions to full day or full night where all default FSX night scenery displays.Select Kansas Hydrography
If the water body is greater than 5 sq km, then its shorelines are hand etched pixel by pixel for highly accurate shorelines. Wide rivers also have hand etched shorelines and banks. The raw photographic water body is left untouched with the result being an authentic variety of different water colors that highlight specific properties e.g. mineral lakes whose color is maintained. Where possible water surface artifact is removed from the image. For users who like to see the water bodies as they are, then simply turn off the simulator water effects and you will see the native aerial images of the water bodies as you fly. Specific characteristics of narrower rivers require that we do not apply water effect to narrow rivers and creeks for a better scenery result.
As an added bonus, we now provide all the VFR and IFR charts in digital PDF format to enable you to get the most out of your scenery. This includes two Sectionals, three IFR enroute charts, a Terminal Area Chart, and a 370 page book of Instrument Approach plates, Airport Diagrams, SIDs and STARs, and an Airport Facility Directory. The charts are downloadable along with your scenery files.Some of the cities and landmarks you'll get to enjoy as you explore Kansas include:
- Cities: Wichita, Kansas City, Topeka, Olathe, Lawrence, Shawnee, Salina, Dodge City
- Lakes & Water Bodies: Cheney Reservoir, Tuttle Creek Reservoir, Waconda Lake, Wilson, Kirwin Reservoir,
- Mountains & Hills: Mount Sunflower (4,035), Rock Hillm Red Hills, Point Of Rocks, Motti Hill and a total of 50 peaks above 1500 ft.
- State Parks & National Forests: Cimarron National Grassland, Cedar Bluff, Scott, Prairie Dog, Rock City, Flint Hills and many more.
- Major Rivers: Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Republican, Smoky Hill
Discover the rest of it all for yourself! There's a LOT to see!THIS TITLE COMES WITH A FULL SET OF FAA AERONAUTICAL CHARTS FOR Kansas IN PDF FORMAT.
Here's what you get (download links for charts will be given to you with your product download):
- SECTIONAL CHARTS: Kansas City, Wichita
- TERMINAL AREA CHART: Kansas City
- LOW ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: ELUS-09/ELUS-10, ELUS-15/ELUS-16
- HIGH ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: EHUS-05/EHUS-06
- AIRPORT FACILITY DIRECTORY: A FULLY INDEXED 55 PAGE PDF BOOKLET
- APPROACH CHARTS & AIRPORT DIAGRAMS: A FULLY INDEXED 370 PAGE PDF BOOKLET