The MegaSceneryEarth Idaho V3 featuring unsurpassed image sharpness, scenery color and clarity, improved scenery features with accurate additional water bodies and topographical data and the latest aerial imagery available taken in 2015.
Another mountain state, pure visual spectacle, fly the entire state - BORDER to BORDER
- of Idaho
in photoreal detail.Idaho
is over 83,570 square miles
in size and has 219 airports. You'll see everything that you see in Idaho
in real life in the scenery.Idaho
is yet another of the visually spectacular mountain states featuring the Northern Rocky Mountains.
As an added bonus, we now provide all the VFR and IFR charts in digital PDF format to enable you to get the most out of your scenery. This includes 2 Sectionals, 3 IFR enroute charts, and a 161 page book of Instrument Approach plates, Airport Diagrams, SIDs and STARs, and an Airport Facility Directory. The charts are downloadable along with your scenery files.
Some of the cities and landmarks you'll get to enjoy as you explore Idaho
- Cities: Boise, Nampa, Pocatello, Idaho Falls, Meridian, Coeur D Alene, Twin Falls
- Lakes & Water Bodies: Lake Pend Oreille, American Falls Reservoir, Bear Lake, Coeur d'Alene Lake
- Mountains & Hills: Borah peak (12,510 ft), Leatherman Peak, Pioneer Mountains, Hyndman Peak, Diamond Peak, Standhope Peak and a total of 50 other peaks and mountains above 11,000 feet.
- State Parks & National Forests: Boise National Forest, Caribou-Targhee National Forest, Clearwater National Forest, Curlew National Grassland, Idaho Panhandle National Forests: Coeur d'Alene, Kaniksu, and St. Joe National Forests, Nez Perce National Forest, Payette National Forest, Salmon-Challis National Forest, Sawtooth National Forest
- Major Rivers: Coeur d'Alene River, Snake River, St. Joe River, St. Maries River, Kootenai River
Discover the rest of it all for yourself! There's a LOT to see!THIS TITLE COMES WITH A FULL SET OF FAA AERONAUTICAL CHARTS FOR Idaho IN PDF FORMAT.
Here's what you get (download links for charts will be given to you with your product download):
- SECTIONAL CHARTS: Great Falls, Salt Lake City
- LOW ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: ELUS-11/ELUS-12, ELUS-13/ELUS-14,
- HIGH ALTITUDE IFR CHARTS: EHUS-01/EHUS-02
- AIRPORT FACILITY DIRECTORY: A FULLY INDEXED 41 PAGE PDF BOOKLET
- APPROACH CHARTS & AIRPORT DIAGRAMS: A FULLY INDEXED 161 PAGE PDF BOOKLET