Newark Liberty International Airport (KEWR) is a major US airport located in Newark, New Jersey and one of the three major airports in the New York metropolitan area. It serves hundreds of daily domestic and international flights from over 40 carriers.Features
- Detailed main terminals, hangars, and airport buildings, modeled exactly as they appear in real life.
- Includes optional setting to add real-world airliners at main terminal gates.
- Detailed high quality ground, runway, and taxiway textures.
- Includes the new Terminal One in its current under construction state. When the real Terminal One is completed in 2022, we’ll provide a free update depicting it in its operational state.
- Uses default MSFS animated jetways with custom textures.
- Extra ground vehicles populate the terminal gates.
- Airport illuminated with lights at night.
- Improved Ports Newark and Elizabeth, adding detailed buildings and realistic cranes.
Available Only As Download
- When flying a heavy aircraft such as the Boeing 747 or 787, always start from a Heavy gate. Choose a DOCK to start inside a hangar. The gate type can be seen in the menu after selecting the airport as the departure point.
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the "My Account" section of the store.