Looking for the FSX version? Click here!
Ottawa Macdonald–Cartier International Airport is an international airport located in in Ottawa, Ontario. It has scheduled flights to Canada, United States, the Caribbean, Mexico, and Europe. The airport is a focused location for Air Canada and Porter.The scenery features:
- Detailed main terminal, hangars, and airport buildings
- General aviation and cargo facilities
- Custom jetways and ground vehicles (both non-animated)
- Custom airline parking codes for AI traffic
- HD ground polygons
- Custom runway textures
- HD photoscenery with seasonal changes
- Views from inside the terminal and control tower
- Airport illuminated with lights at night
- Static aircraft (optional)
- Open hangars that can be parked inside
Requirements: Prepar3D v4 or v5 with Windows 7, 8 or 10.
AI aircraft pictured at main terminals are from Ultimate Traffic 2 and WOAI.Changelog v1.2:
Now compatible with both Prepar3D v4 and v5.