Las Vegas Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, renamed Harry Reid International Airport (IATA: LAS, ICAO: KLAS, FAA LID: LAS).
The airport has four runways and two passenger terminals. East of the passenger terminals is the Marnell Air Cargo Center, and on the west side of the airport are fixed-base operators and helicopter companies.
In February 2021, the Clark County Commission unanimously approved the renaming of McCarran International Airport to Harry Reid International Airport, after the retired Nevada senator. As of June 17, 2021, the Federal Aviation Administration lists the new airport name on all of their official aviation charts. The new name became official on December 14, 2021.
This FeelThere KLAS scenery has custom taxiway lighting and apron lights, giving it an amazing look at night time.Features
- Custom ground lines and buildings
- Highly detailed textures, Physically Based Rendering (PBR), reflective and realistic textures
- Custom taxiway lighting and apron lights
Available Only As Download
- The product is compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 only
- The product is compatible with Windows operating system
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.