Meet the first - and last - pushback system you'll ever need for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator!
Simple and elegant with no need for complex manuals, Pushback Express
meets all your pushback requirements - present and future!
From a wide choice of international voice sets to the ability to self-drive the tug so you can perform a custom route, Pushback Express
does it all!
So say good-bye to the clunky default pushback system in Flight Simulator and say hello to a new level of realism!
Say hello to Pushback Express!SIMULATORS SUPPORTED
REQUIREMENTS TO USE OPTIONAL VOICE CONTROL INTERFACE OPTION
- Microsoft Fight Simulator (2020). Microsoft and Steam versions supported.
- The following Windows Speech Recognition languages are supported: ENGLISH (UNITED STATES, UNITED KINGDOM, AUSTRALIA), FRENCH, GERMAN and SPANISH.
- Automated or manual Ground Service Vehicle operations (Fuel Truck, Catering Truck, Baggage Loader, Ground Power Truck)
- Three interface methods: VOICE CONTROL, MENU CONTROL and HOTKEYS.
- Three pushback modes: RUDDER CONTROL, WINDOW BUTTONS and DISTANCE.
- Option to steer the tug manually (essentially, create your own custom route).
- Works with any type of aircraft (Airline to GA).
- Ability to "Push and Pull" the aircraft to the desired spot.
- Towing (requires users to steer the tug).
- Pre-flight events with automatic jetway/door control.
- Works at all airports.
- International voice sets.
- Built in tool-tips makes learning the software super easy.
- And more!
INTERNATIONAL VOICE SETS FOR GROUND CREW AND PILOT VOICES
- Version 1.0 uses the stock pushback tug. As Asobo develops the SDKs, we will incorporate our own vehicle and human models as soon as it is technically possible. We expect it will take Asobo another full year before the SDKs are ready for custom models.
- Italian (English accented and pure Italian options)
- Dutch (English accented and pure Dutch options)
- Eastern European Region (English accented only)
- More will be added!
voices feature two options
Native language support (example: German spoken in German, French spoken in French and Spanish spoken in Spanish)Option 2
. English but with local accents.Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.VERSION: 2.4.38
• FIXED: FS2CREW WILL NOW ONLY ACCEPT KEYBOARD HOTKEY INPUTS WHEN MSFS IS IN FOCUS.VERSION 2.4.15
• FIXED: KEY NOT FOUND EXCEPTION WHEN RUNNING UNDER SU10VERSION 2.4.12
• UPDATED: WASM MODULE ENHANCED
• UPDATED: NOW WORKS WITH MSFS SU 10 BETAVERSION 2.4.7
• UPDATED: COMMAND CENTER
• UPDATED: FS2CREW SUPPORT FORUM LINK
• FIXED: ERROR IF INTERNET CONNECTION LOST
• UPDATED: FULL SUPPORT FOR THE FENIX A320 AND FBW A32NX IN “RUDDER” AND “DISTANCE CONTROL” MODE. EXTENSIVE CHANGES TO PUSHBACK EXPRESS NEEDED TO BE MADE TO ACCOUNT FOR RECENT CHANGES MADE TO THESE AIRCRAFT BY THEIR DEVELOPERS
• NEW FEATURE! NEW MOBILE DEVICE NETWORK SUPPORT. ALLOWS YOU TO RUN FS2CREW FROM YOUR IPAD, PHONE OR ANY MOBILE DEVICE THROUGH A WEB BROWSER. GREAT FOR HOME COCKPIT AND OTHER USERS!
PLEASE SEE THE MOBILE DEVICE SETUP PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION:
• PIN ICON COLORIZED TO VISUALLY INDICATE IF FS2CREW MAIN PANEL IS “PINNED” (FORCED TO FRONT OF WINDOW)
• CHINESE VPN ISSUE ADDRESSED
• COMMAND CENTER PRODUCT LIST UPDATED
• INTERNAL COMMUNICATION ISSUE WITH MSFS FIXED.
• CHOCK WARNING MESSAGE IF USER STILL HAS CHOCKS IN PLACE WHEN ATTEMPTING TO PUSHBACK. VERSION 2.2.28
• NEW OPTION ADDED TO THE SETTING PANEL THAT ALLOWS THE FS2CREW ‘COMMAND CENTER’ TO AUTO LOAD WHEN WINDOWS STARTS.
THIS NEW OPTION WAS CREATED BECAUSE THE ‘EXE.XML’ FILE, WHICH MSFS USES TO CONTROL WHICH 3RD PARTY PROGRAMS AUTOSTART, IS VERY SUSCEPTIBLE TO FAILURE, ESPECIALLY GIVEN THE LARGE NUMBER OF OTHER 3RD PARTY DEVELOPERS NOW WRITING TO IT.
IF YOU EVER FIND THAT THE COMMAND CENTER DOES NOT AUTO LOAD WHEN MSFS LOADS, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE:
1. LOAD MSFS.
2. MANUALLY START PUSHBACK EXPRESS EITHER VIA THE ASSOCIATED DESKTOP ICON
OR VIA THE ASSOCIATED EXE FILE LOCATED IN PROGRAM FILES X86 – PUSHBACK EXPRESS MSFS
IN CASE YOU DELETED THE DESKTOP ICON.
3. GO TO THE SETTINGS PANEL.
4. SELECT ‘LAUNCH FS2CREW COMMAND CENTER AT WINDOWS STARTUP’