Seattle City X is our next milestone in a city scenery development featuring a highly detailed model of Seattle, WA. A vast scenery coverage, uncountable amount of custom-made objects and surprisingly good performance gives you a true feeling of immersion into the beauty of the Pacific Northwest. Feel free to sightsee the entire downtown area including the viewing deck of the Space Needle, pay a visit to the Microsoft Headquarters or check out gorgeous lakes with your favorite seaplane. This product is compatible with FSX-based platforms including Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (P3D). Please note that this product does not include any airports (except for S55 and S60) but is fully compatible and designed to work together with Seattle Airports X by Drzewiecki Design.Seattle
Seattle is a seaport city on the west coast of the United States. It is the seat of King County, Washington. With a land area of 83.9 square miles (217.3 km²), Seattle is the northernmost city with at least 500,000 people in the United States, farther north than Canadian cities such as Toronto, Ottawa, and Montreal, at about the same latitude as Salzburg, Austria. The topography of Seattle is hilly. The city lies on several hills, including Capitol Hill, First Hill, West Seattle, Beacon Hill, Magnolia, Denny Hill, and Queen Anne. The Kitsap and the Olympic peninsulas along with the Olympic mountains lie to the west of Puget Sound, while the Cascade Range and Lake Sammamish lie to the east of Lake Washington. The city has over 5,540 acres (2,242 ha) of parkland. With an estimated 704,352 residents as of 2016, Seattle is the largest city in both the state of Washington and the Pacific Northwest region of North America. In 2013 and 2016 it was the fastest-growing major city in the United States. The city is situated on an isthmus between Puget Sound (an inlet of the Pacific Ocean) and Lake Washington, about 100 miles (160 km) south of the Canada-United States border. A major gateway for trade with Asia, Seattle is the fourth-largest port in North America in terms of container handling as of 2015.
Seattle is home to many world-renowned companies such as Boeing, Microsoft and Amazon.Installation
The product will be automatically added to the Flight Simulator Scenery Library. Our installer provides you additional optional features during install. To select different options, simply run the installer again. Uninstall instructions are provided in the manual.Scenery Features
- Seattle, WA scenery with over 2000 custom-made buildings including whole downtown area in 3D plus other landmarks, bridges, harbors and marinas, heliports and seaplane bases (S55 and S60), trains, trams, containers, ships, boats and other objects, all with night textures.
- Large scenery area (Federal Way - Everett - Redmond) with summer, winter and night textures, custom mesh, custom car traffic and a detailed autogen.
- Mount Rainier is included with an optional 2m mesh.
- Highly detailed Space Needle tower with Avatar Mode compatible interior
- Highly advanced performance-friendly design, numerous optimization techniques used, the Lite Texture Pack provided
- Seattle City X is compatible with Seattle Airports X by Drzewiecki Design (v1.1 and higher), all ORBX products, all PILOT'S products and all MegaScenery products. It can also be used together with KSEA Seattle-Tacoma by Taxi2Gate.
Changes In Version 1.2 Include
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X DVD version (FSX)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition (FSXSE)
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (P3D)
Changes In Version 1.4 Include
- Mesh fixes for KPAE, KSEA, S60 and W55
- Installer fixes, many operations now done automatically
- P3D v5 compatibility
- Minor Fixes
the product is added to the Scenery Library automatically, please do not add it manually. This will result in buildings not being displayed. To fix the issue:
- in P3Dv4 please remove all Seattle X entries in the Scenery Library
- in other sims please remove any duplicated Seattle X entries from the Scenery Library