The SubSonex Personal Jet concept was first unveiled at AirVenture in 2009. After successful pairing with the PBS TJ-100 engine, the SubSonex JSX-1 prototype achieved first flight in August 2011 and completed a successful flight test program in 2012. SubSonex JSX-2 prototype achieved first flight in July of 2014, the first kits with engines were shipped to customers in February, 2015 and the SubSonex JSX-2 prototype can be seen performing at air shows around the country.
For the first time in history of flight simulator, the Subsonex JSX-2 has been modeled. Thanks to the collaboration of Sonex Aircraft, we were able to provide this incredible aircraft with a high level of fidelity.
- High fidelity 3D modeling
- High quality PBR texturing
- 5 complex liveries
- Native smoke system
- Paint kit
- Fine tuned “Modern” flight model
- Advanced rain effect
- Fully custom coded EFIS + Garmin G3X
- PDF manual
- Many updates to come based on your feedback!
- Supported platform: Microsoft Flight Simulator (Sim Update 5)
- Processor: Quad core CPU ~3 GHz
- Memory: minimum 4 GB
- Graphics card: minimum 512 MB
- 3.7 GB per installation
Official Sonex Page
Learn more about the real aircraft at the Official Sonex Page for the SubSonex model.
- Complete new sound environment using only Wwise system
- Ice effect added
- Added contrails
- Fixed oxygen gauge glitch
- Added landing light
- Added custom pilot in addition to the default Asobo pilot
- Minor adjustments on the ground handling
- Added a smoke colour selector
- New manual by CombatWombat
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.