Aeroclub Baradero – Baradero, Buenos Aires, Argentina (SA2R / BDO). Scenery of the Aeroclub Baradero airfield located in Baradero, on the shores of the Paraná river in northern Buenos Aires province, Argentina. Founded in 1946, Aeroclub Baradero features a grass runway and is home to the “Vicente ‘Tito’ Churín” aviation museum. Its 2 hangars are home to 3 aircraft of the Aeroclub. This is an ideal destination for cross-country flights from Buenos Aires, Rosario or even Uruguay. Come and enjoy a “mate” or a fine Argentinean steak at this wonderful destination.
Scenery Package Includes
- Detailed airport scenery with custom buildings and objects as per the real airport and some nearby edifications.
- Airport infrastructure (runway, platform, illuminated helipad, radio frequencies, starting locations, etc.) as in real life.
- Installation, troubleshooting, and information manual both in English and Spanish.
- Free updates.
- 30 day warranty.
Scenery Package Does Not Include
- Satellite imagery / Orthophotos.
- X-Plane 11 – Windows, Mac or Linux
- 4 GB VRAM minimum – 8 GB+ recommended
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.