We are proud to present our second product for MSFS. This time taking care in the details and functionality to the maximum which were allowed by Microsoft® Flight Simulator 2020. This is a product, as others developed by us, that keeps beginners and flight simmers in mind. However, it fulfills our policies for basic standards and its price makes it very affordable for all customers. This not a study level product!
This time we deliver three models: ERJ170, ERJ175 and ERJ175 with winglets extended, and 30 repaints in UHD format to avoid loss of details.
The following repaints are included with our package:
EMBRAER 170 SERIES
- Air France
- Air France Hop
- Alitalia Express
- Aeromexico Connect
- British Airways
- Cirrus Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- Estonian Air
- FDA Fuji Dream Airlines
- J-Air (Japan Airlines)
- LOT Polish Airlines
- Northwest Airlink
- US Airways Express (Republic Airlines)
- United Airlines
EMBRAER 175 SERIES
- American Airlines
- Air Canada Express
- Alaska Airlines
- Alaska (Horizon Air)
- Alaska (Skywest)
- Delta Airlines
- LOT Polish Airlines (Star Alliance)
- Air Lituanica
- Northwest Airlink
- United Express (Express Jet)
- United Express (Mesa Airlines)
This product includes:
- Native code for MSFS in model exterior and interior, using current Asobo templates and original templates.
- Checklist full operative and recommended to use to fully understand the engine starting process.
- Light effects with in-panel Flood Management.
- Wiper animation operative.
- Contact points available in ground service and its animations.
- External effects of engines.
- Displays of default airplanes adapted for our model and original system (ECAM) and EICAS display.
- FMS default used by A320 (easier to understand and use if you are familiar with the A320 NEO in MSFS).
- Own sounds compiled in WWISE format.
- Textures in UHD 4K.
- Collision areas for VR included as is indicated in MSFS SDK. However, this part is still under testing, please contact us if you experience problems so we can help you.
All searching of our product can be used under Asobo standards (who we are thankful for their collaboration) to avoid errors on our part. If there exists some error in displays or systems, these would be fixed by Asobo in updates. Please report these in the MSFS forums.
We created videos with instructions at this time, as we are not issuing a user manual. These videos are publishing here in this store, and they are available in our website, by navigating to menu PRODUCTS->TUTORIALS. Other concerns, please contact us to our email [email protected].
WARNING: As here are included videos with functionally, sound, details, cockpit and exterior. We ask that you see them first before you make your purchase. All information provided is here NO REFUNDS GIVEN! Please refrain from contacting us for these types of requests as they will not be attended to. If the product were to present an error, it will be solved by updates in due course. However, it has been sufficiently tested to confirm that, if there are errors, these will be minimal. Please contact our support by email [email protected] and send your case, so that we may help you.
- CDU fixed
- Transponder console included
- Autopilot logic and code modified
- Approach (G/S) logic and code modified, this time it’s possible approaching at 140/150 knots
- Flight dynamic fixed
- Cockpit lights modified including lights focused for Overhead panel.
- Navigation lights, strobe lights, and beacon lights are visible on the exterior.
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.