Virtavia Rutan 61 Long EZ – FSX
For FSX and FS2004 only
Get the FSX Steam Edition version of the Virtavia – Rutan 61 Long EZ FSX Steam Edition here.
The Long-EZ is an incredibly popular home-built aircraft flown by pilots all over the world. The prototype of the Long-EZ first flew in 1979. Approximately 700 Long-EZ exist in the USA alone, with many more being built.
- SIX model variations with TEN detailed texture sets
- full FSX model available with all FSX features (bump mapping, self-shadowing, bloom, etc.)
- FSX model includes VC self-shadowing (effect requires FSX SP2, Vista)
- HIGHLY authentic virtual cockpit with animations and mousable controls
- includes ‘REALGAUGE’ technology:
- all VC gauges are 3D models with compete 3D working parts such as needles, flags, etc.
- all gauges are fully mousable with switch parts all working correctly
- 3D gauges also include Bendix radios stack, MiniFlo fuel computer, GPS and Hobbs meter
- ‘RealGauge’ provides – prefect smooth operation, high FPS, extremely crisp appearance
- all gauges have custom nighttime illumination
- larger gauges have togglable ‘floater’ digital displays for added usability
- note – 2D panel is not needed, a ‘minimal’ bitmap is however provided
- functions such as Map, ATC are activated by mousable hotspots over specific parts
- extremely authentic flight dynamics, fully tested and approved by real E-Z pilots
- separate flight dynamics for both engine types (AvCo Lycoming O-235 and O-320)
- very high quality sounds by TSS (FS2004 and FSX (soundcones) versions)
- detailed and illustrated PDF manual, 60-plus pages
- very realistic pilot figure with auto-anims as user-input anims combined
- animations include: ventral spoiler, nosegear retract, nosegear ‘kneel’, canopy, rudders, canards
Read the FlightSim.Com review