Liberator US Navy Variants Expansion Set for Prepar3D
This 5-aircraft package expands the Virtavia B-24 Liberator for P3D. This set of models focuses on the Liberators supplied to the US Navy. Also included is the PB4Y-2 Privateer with two liveries.
REQUIRES Virtavia B-24 Liberator for P3D (for sounds only, see note below)
For P3D v3, v4, v.4.5, v5.
- PB4Y-1 Liberator early version (navalised B-24D), ASW livery
- PB4Y-1 Liberator with Erco nose turret, tricolor livery
- P4Y-1P Liberator with Erco nose turret, Glossy Sea Blue livery
- PB4Y-2 Privateer, tricolor livery
- PB4Y-2 Privateer, Glossy Sea Blue livery
- Native P3D models
- P3D-specific flight dynamics
- Virtual cockpit switch ‘click’ sounds
- Virtual cockpit tested and optimized for VR (VR is not required)
- Animations for bomb bay doors, gunners and pilots, cowl flaps, prop pitch, extendable ventral radar/belly gunner
- 2D panel with custom pop-ups for autopilot, electrical & fuel systems, radios
- PDF manual included
- Custom effects for engine startup and exhaust smoke
Important Note: This package is an EXPANSION for the Virtavia B-24 Liberator, the original B-24 package is however only needed for the SOUNDS. P3D default sounds are used temporarily with this expansion. If the original P3D B-24 Liberator is installed, then its sounds folder should be manually copied into the Liberator RAF variants folder and overwrite the sounds folder already there. Unfortunately P3D’s auto discovery installation method is not possible as sounds can not be aliased that way. The original B-24 sounds cannot be provided with this expansion due to a licencing agreement.