Liberator RAF variants Expansion Set for Prepar3D
This 11-aircraft package expands the Virtavia B-24 Liberator for Prepar3D. This set of models focuses on the early Liberators supplied to the Royal Air Force Bomber Command, Coastal Command and Ferry Command. Also included is Winston Churchill’s special VIP transport version of the PB4Y-2 Privateer known as ‘Commando’ as well as two USAAC-liveried early Liberators.
REQUIRES Virtavia B-24 Liberator for P3D (for sounds only, see note below).
For P3D v3, v4, v.4.5, v5.
Eleven Unique Aircraft And Texture Sets
- LB30A Liberator, RAF Ferry Command
- Liberator I (LB30B), RAF Coastal Command
- B-24A Liberator, USAAC Ferry Command
- Liberator B.Mk.II, RAF Bomber Command
- Liberator II, RAF Coastal Command
- Liberator II RY-3 (Liberator C.Mk.IX, VIP version)
- Liberator II (LB30) ‘Jungle Queen’, USAAC
- Liberator B.Mk.III, RAF Bomber Command
- Liberator GR.Mk.III, RAF Coastal Command
- Liberator GR.V, RAF Coastal Command
- Liberator GR.VI, RAF Coastal Command
- Native P3D models
- P3D-specific flight dynamics
- Virtual cockpit switch ‘click’ sounds
- Virtual cockpit tested and optimized for VR (VR is not required)
- Animations for bomb bay doors, gunners and pilots, cowl flaps, prop pitch, extendable ventral radar (GR.VI only)
- 2D panel with custom pop-ups for autopilot, electrical & fuel systems, radios
- PDF manual included
- Custom effects for engine startup and exhaust smoke
Important Note: This package is an EXPANSION for the Virtavia B-24 Liberator, the original B-24 package is however only needed for the SOUNDS. P3D default sounds are used temporarily with this expansion. If the original P3D B-24 Liberator is installed, then its sounds folder should be manually copied into the Liberator RAF variants folder and overwrite the sounds folder already there. Unfortunately P3D’s auto discovery installation method is not possible as sounds can not be aliased that way. The original B-24 sounds can not be provided with this expansion due to a licencing agreement.