The “Super G” was the most successful version of the Lockheed Super Constellations and one of the last great piston-engine airliners. Soon after the plane’s introduction, it became clear that airlines would invest in jet aircraft. For long range operations, the Super G could be fitted with extra wingtip tanks increasing the fuel capacity by two-thirds more than the original “Connie” models. The first flight of the G-model Constellation was on December 7, 1954 and it was introduced to commercial service by Northwest Airlines on July 1, 1955. The Super G was a popular choice among the airlines with 42 being flown by domestic carriers and 59 by foreign airlines.
- Easy installation with P3D’s auto-discovery feature
- PBR materials used throughout
- ‘3D’ constructed gauges used throughout
- 324 custom animations
- Cockpit is optimized for VR use, fully tested
- Switch click and other custom cockpit sounds
- High quality Skysong Soundworks sound set
- Cockpit features authentic representations of both Pilot, Copilot and Flight Engineer stations
- Radio Operator’s Station, representation only
- One 8K livery, 4K VC textures
- Custom engine startup smoke effect
- Togglable crew figures
- Embarkation stairs appear on exit open
- Illustrated 37-page user manual in PDF format
- Note – NO 2D panel is provided
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.
There are no reviews yet.