Virtavia Gee Bee Sportster – FSX
For FSX and FS2004 only
Get the FSX Steam Edition version of the Virtavia – Gee Bee Sportster FSX Steam Edition here.
The GB Sportster was a special purpose racing aircraft made by Granville Brothers Aircraft of Springfield, Ma. The R-1 and sister ship R-2 were successors to the Thompson Trophy winning Model Z. The Sportster fast earned a reputation for being a challenging and often dangerous airplane to fly.
- TWO model variations with their own unique handling characteristics
- R-1, #11, NR2100
- R-2, #7, NR2101
- full FSX model available with all FSX features (bump mapping, self-shadowing, bloom, etc.)
- FSX model includes V-C self-shadowing (effect requires FSX SP2, Vista)
- FSX model includes 2048-pixel textures for maximum clarity
- HIGHLY authentic virtual cockpit with animations and mousable controls
- includes ‘REALGAUGE’ technology
- all VC gauges are 3D models with compete 3D working parts such as needles, flags, etc.
- all gauges are fully mousable with switch parts all working correctly
- ‘RealGauge’ provides – prefect smooth operation, high FPS, extremely crisp appearance
- all gauges have custom nighttime illumination
- note – 2D panel is not needed, a ‘minimal’ bitmap is however provided
- extremely authentic flight dynamics, separate flight model files for each variant
- very high quality sounds by TSS
- detailed and illustrated PDF manual, 27 pages
- very realistic pilot figure with user-input animations
Read the FlightSim.Com review