Virtavia ACH-47D Chinook – FSX Steam Edition
For FSX Steam Edition only
Get the FSX version of the Virtavia – CH-47D Chinook FSX DVD Version here.
The Boeing-Vertol CH-47 Chinook is a versatile, twin-engine, tandem rotor heavy-lift helicopter. Its top speed of 170 knots (196 mph, 315 km/h) was faster than contemporary utility and attack helicopters of the 1960s. It is one of the few aircraft of that era such as the C-130 and the UH-1 ‘Huey’ that is still in production and front line service with over 1,179 built so far. Its primary roles include troop movement, artillery emplacement and battlefield resupply.
- ONE model and ONE livery (US Army, 5th Btn, 159th Aviation Rgmt, 12th Aviation Bgd)
- native FSX model
- 26 -page PDF illustrated user manual in .pdf format
- 2-engine control with FSX Acceleration (optional Aircraft.cfg included)
- authentic virtual cockpit with animations and mousable controls
- hi-res gauges with many custom system functions and switches
- rear cabin area included in VC
- separate gauge/cabin night lighting in VC
- animated side entry door and 3-position rear ramp assembly
- togglable realistic pilot figures
- additional very realistic animated soldier figures in US version
- high quality TSS soundset included
- researched and authentic flight dynamics
- multiple internal and external viewpoints
- note no 2D panel provided
CH-47D Chinook DLC (optional extra purchase)
The DLC offers TWO new model variants and TWO new liveries:
- HC.1B (CH-47C), Royal Air Force, 18 Sqn, RAF Odiham, England, c. 1990.
- Australian Army Aviation Corps, C Squadron, 5 Aviation Regiment, Townsville, Queensland, AUS.
Get more versions and variations here
Read the FlightSim.Com review