Use Published Instrument Approach Charts for Ultimate Realism
- Understand Important Data on Instrument Approach Charts
- Find headings, altitudes, navaids, fixes, and more;
- Use ILS, GPS, VOR, DME, NDB, & STAR procedures;
- Follow localizers, glide slopes, step-downs;
- Follow DME arcs, procedure turns, missed approaches;
- And much more
Enjoy the Satisfaction of Realistic Flight Simming
- Execute approaches like real IFR pilots.
- Read information with ease.
- Follow detailed approach instructions.
- Use the modern and traditional approach types
- And many more skills.
Learn From a Professional Instructional Video
- Scripted and edited narration
- Separate screens for each step
- Animated highlights for key concepts
- Succinct explanations for everything
- Crystal clear audio quality
- Approach charts included
- Video duration 25:47 minutes
- File size: 208 MB
Focus and Limits
- Focuses on published instrument approaches.
- Explains standard instrument approach charts.
- Does not explain instrument flight rules.
- Does not explain flight instruments.
- Not about navigation radios or GPS.
- For home flight simulation only.
- Not for real-world aviation.
Applies to All Home Flight Simulator Programs
- Flight Gear
Compatible With Popular Software and Operating Systems
- Uses common video players such as Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, and WinAmp.
- Instructions for use are included
- Duration 20 minutes
- File size 116 MB
Using Instrument Approaches Charts is an advanced topic. To benefit from this video, you need to know about instrument flight rules and how to simulate instrument flight. Simulating instrument flight is explained an my book, Instrument Flying for Flight-Sim Pilots.
Includes Free V-Speed Card
- Most common general aviation V-Speeds
- Minimums, maximum, and optimums
- Listed by abbreviation alphabetically on one side
- Listed by abbreviation by relative speed on other side
- Clearly described
- Applies universally, not to any particular aircraft
- Free with purchase of this flight-sim video
A lot of time and effort has been invested toward making quality products that are useful to people. Any books or videos with manufacturing defects will be replaced at no cost. If you can show that the content of these books or videos is not as described, your money will be refunded. If you find facts that you believe are in error, please let me know so I can evaluate them. – Bill Stack