Use GPS to Follow Published Instrument Approaches!
- Select, load, and activate published instrument approaches
- Choose transition points
- See your approaches in the GPS screen
- Follow your approaches by GPS
- Use autopilot to guide through the approaches
- And much more
Enjoy the Advantages of GPS Navigation
- Your GPS shows your approach path and data.
- You can access detailed data about your approach.
- You can allow GPS to follow the approaches.
- Or you can maneuver through the approaches yourself.
- You can change approaches if necessary.
- And many more skills.
Learn From an Instructional Video
- Scripted and edited narration
- Separate screens for each step
- Animated highlights for key concepts
- Succinct explanations for everything
- Crystal clear audio quality
Focus and Limits
- Focuses on published instrument approaches.
- Explains Garmin 500 in Microsoft Flight Simulator
- For home flight simulation
- Does not cover basic GPS usage.
- Does not explain everything about IFR.
- Not for real-world aviation.
Compatible With Popular Software and Operating Systems
- Uses common video players such as Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, and WinAmp.
- Instructions for use are included.
- Duration 12 minutes
- File size 183 MB
Using GPS for Instrument Approaches is an advanced topic. To benefit from this video, you need to know how to use a GPS device and how to simulate instrument flight. Using GPS for navigation is explained in my video, Navigating With GPS. Simulating instrument flight is explained an my book, Instrument Flying for Flight-Sim Pilots.
Includes Free V-Speed Card
- Most common general aviation V-Speeds
- Minimums, maximum, and optimums
- Listed by abbreviation alphabetically on one side
- Listed by abbreviation by relative speed on other side
- Clearly described
- Applies universally, not to any particular aircraft
- Free with purchase of this flight-sim video
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
A lot of time and effort has been invested toward making quality products that are useful to people. Any books or videos with manufacturing defects will be replaced at no cost. If you can show that the content of these books or videos is not as described, your money will be refunded. If you find facts that you believe are in error, please let me know so I can evaluate them. – Bill Stack
My flight-sim videos and books are only for home flight-simulation computer games. They are based on real aviation laws, regulations, and procedures so home flight-simulation enthusiasts can maximize their enjoyment. Because some aspects of home flight-simulation games are not exactly like real-world aviation, some information in my videos and books is not exactly like real-world flight. That is why these videos and books are not intended for and should not be used for real-world flight or lessons. We accept no liability for any misuse of these flight-simulation videos and books! – Bill Stack