Learn how to Use GPS to Navigate Anywhere in this video!
- Read GPS map screens and data
- Change map screens
- Access detailed flight data
- Change destinations en route
- Use GPS in your autopilot
- Learn functions of buttons and knobs
- And much more
Enjoy the Advantages of GPS Navigation
- Your GPS shows your flight path and data.
- You can access detailed data about your flight.
- You can change destinations en route.
- And many more skills.
- Does not focus on instrument approaches.
Learn From an Instructional Video
- Scripted and edited narration
- Separate screens for each step
- Animated highlights for key concepts
- Clear explanations for everything
Compatible With Popular Software and Operating Systems
- Uses common video players such as Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, and WinAmp
- Instructions for use are included.
- Duration 16 minutes
- File size 200 MB
- For home flight simulation only
This video focuses on using the GPS device in Microsoft Flight Simulator®. It does not apply to other flight simulation programs. This video focuses on basic cross-country navigation.
Prescribed instrument approach procedures is an advanced topic that is explained in Using GPS for Instrument Approaches
Includes Free V-Speed Card
- Most common general aviation V-Speeds
- Minimums, maximum, and optimums
- Listed by abbreviation alphabetically on one side
- Listed by abbreviation by relative speed on other side
- Clearly described
- Applies universally, not to any particular aircraft
- Free with purchase of this flight-sim video
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
A lot of time and effort has been invested toward making quality products that are useful to people. Any books or videos with manufacturing defects will be replaced at no cost. If you can show that the content of these books or videos is not as described, your money will be refunded. If you find facts that you believe are in error, please let me know so I can evaluate them. – Bill Stack
My flight-sim videos and books are only for home flight-simulation computer games. They are based on real aviation laws, regulations, and procedures so home flight-simulation enthusiasts can maximize their enjoyment. Because some aspects of home flight-simulation games are not exactly like real-world aviation, some information in my videos and books is not exactly like real-world flight. That is why these videos and books are not intended for and should not be used for real-world flight or lessons. We accept no liability for any misuse of these flight-simulation videos and books! – Bill Stack