Simulate the largest, fastest and most powerful aircraft!
- Face the heaviest simulation challenges
- Handle the world’s largest airliners
- Cruise at aviation’s high altitudes
- Travel to Earth’s farthest distances
- Sit in aviation’s most distinguished seats
Operate All Flight Phases
- Plan and prepare your jet flights
- Push back from gates, start engines, taxi to runways
- Take off and climb correctly
- Cruise comfortably
- Approach and land properly
- Park and shut down correctly
Perform Necessary Jet Flight Tasks
- Buying enough fuel
- Loading passengers and cargo
- Using taxi and landing lights
- Using altitudes and flight levels
- Using knots and mach
- Using V speeds
Learn Common Civilian Jets
- Business jets
- Regional jets
- Mid-size jets
- Jumbo jets
Popular Boeing 737-800 is demonstrated. Flight principles and procedures can be applied to other jets.
Relevant to Multiple Simulators
- FSX Steam
- Flight Gear
Microsoft Flight Simulator ® is used because it is the most popular. Flight principles and procedures are applicable to other simulators.
- Focuses on civilian jets
- References Microsoft Flight Simulator ®
- Demonstrates Boeing 737-800
- Applicable to other jet aircraft.
- Not for military or combat simulations
- For home flight simulation
- Not for real-world aviation
Learn From a Professionally Produced Video
- Made by experts
- Deliberately planned
- Logically organized
- Naturally paced
- Scripted and edited instructions
- Clearly spoken narrations
- Distinct screens for each step
- Animated highlights for key concepts
- Clear explanations for everything
- No senseless tangents, digressions, omissions or repetitions
- No time wasted by annoying babbling
- No frustration from mumbling or incoherent speaking
- No silly “ums” and “ahs”
Learn at Your Speed
- Pause whenever needed
- Rewind and repeat when necessary
- Advance whenever desired
Don’t be run over by rushed videos!
Compatible With Popular Software and Operating Systems
- Windows Media Player
- Real Player
- Win Amp
- Quick Time
This Video is for You!
This video is for you if:
- You want to know about simulating civilian jet flight.
- You want to learn from a professionally produced video.
This video is not for you if:
- You already know everything there is to know about jet flight.
- You want to know about simulating combat jets.
- Version 3 Duration 18:26 minutes
- Version 3 Video file size 301 MB
Get a Free V-Speed Card
- Defines commonly used V-Speeds
- Listed alphabetically and by speed
Changes In v4 Include
- Version 4 upgrade with more detailed information, additional steps, new screen captures, improved audio, faster pace, and better video format. Includes companion written checklist based on the video script.
Changes In v3 Include
- Now 301 MB! (over 10 MB larger than v2)
- Now 18:26 minutes!
- Contains New Checklists For Jets – free!
A lot of time and effort has been invested toward making quality products that are useful to people. Any books or videos with manufacturing defects will be replaced at no cost. If you can show that the content of these books or videos is not as described, your money will be refunded. If you find facts that you believe are in error, please let me know so I can evaluate them. – Bill Stack